Azur & Palmiers is located at Les Salins d'Hyères, Hyères-les-Palmiers commune.
The appartment is located 2 steps from a charming little fishing port bordered by the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Salins Beach, also named Pentagon Beach, is a long and large sand beach extending until La-Londe-Les-Maures City, along a pleasant pine forest, skirted by the old Salins.
At 700 meters, naturists
area for 250 meters.
Pentagon beach has a shallow depth and therefore suitable for families.
Another beach, the Train Station beach, is at the entrance of the Hamlet of the Vieux-Salins.
Small sandy beach of 150 meters, bordered by a shady pine forest with picnic tables.
|Arrival by Car|
- Cross Hyères-les-Palmiers by Leopold Ritondale Avenue
- Prendre à droite: Carrefour de l'Ayguade puis continuer sur l'Avenue Alfred Decugis
- Turn right: Carrefour de l'Ayguade then continue on Avenue Alfred Decugis
- On roundabout, take the 3rd exit: D42
- Enter Les Salins d'Hyères
- 'Place des Pêcheurs' is in the heart of the hamlet
|Arrival by Train|
- WebSite www.voyages-sncf.com
- Hyères Train Station :
- Paris - Hyères : 4h40 (860 Km)
- Lyon - Hyères : 3h24 (405 Km)
- Lille - Hyères : 7h10 (1.125 Km)
- Bruxelles - Hyères : 7h09 (1.235 Km)
- Bus connection from Toulon train station :
- Mistral Bus Network -> line 39 ou 23 until Hyères Centre then Line 66
- Bus connection from Hyères train station :
- Mistral Bus Network -> line 39 (From Train Station) or 23 (From 'Espace 3000') until Hyères Centre then Line 66
- Mistral Bus Network WebSite : www.reseaumistral.com
|Arrival by Plane|
- Toulon-Hyères Airport (5,5 km frm Salins d'Hyères), website : http://www.toulon-hyeres.aeroport.fr/
- Bus connection from Airport :
- Mistral Bus Network -> line 102 until Hyères Centre then Line 66